ESI KeyControl 49XT
The KeyControl 49 XT is a 49-key aluminium case keyboard, for use live on stage and in studios.
No extra power supply and no special drivers are needed when connected to your PC or Macintosh.
- 49-note full-size, velocity-sensitive keyboard
- aluminium case with glossy white side panels
- pitch bend wheel
- modulation fader
- edit buttons for advanced programming
- sustain foot pedal input
- octave buttons to extend keyboard range
- 4 encoders, programmable
- powered via USB (no power adapter required)
- works with Windows 7 / Vista / XP & Mac OS X
- Cubase LE 5 from Steinberg included
Pricing & Availability
Viewers of this article also read...
- Arturia AudioFuse 8PRE audio interface review Just over two years ago, French manufacturer Arturia first stepped into the world of audio interfaces. More recently at NAMM 2019, the Grenoble-based company announced two new models, one of which the AudioFuse 8Pre. Has it been a successful addition to the line?
- Antelope Discrete 4 Synergy Core review About a year and a half ago, Antelope released the Discrete, a new range of Thunderbolt & USB interfaces including discrete preamps, their famous FPGA module as well as the stack of audio effects that would usually come with it. Now back in June 2019, Antelope releases a new version of its Discrete 4, this time providing dual DSP chips in addition to the FPGA. Marketing ploy or real step forward?
- The top commercial audio editing software for 2018 Four years after our first poll on the topic, few things have changed in the world of audio editors, at least according to our French readers.