« I love these keyboards, but please upgrade your quality »Published on 06/08/19 at 07:10
I've been using it for years on stage now.
- + Has aftertouch (yess!!!) but should be harder, it activates to fast now.
- + enough controller knobs and sliders
- + good info screen
- + handy octave/transpose button (but should be lit!)
- + 4 pads with 2 banks (could use 8) but are not so good responsiveness
- + low weight but bad plastics
- - decent keybed, feel and weight, but low quality china keys that break after a while, so I bought 3 of these keyboards because they have a low price, but I always need to glue the keys internally.
- - knobs should have better response instead of gel buttons
- - rotary and sliders are plastic components
If this was a better quality I would never look at others again.
But unfortunate it isn't ! Please Samson make a mk2 and learn from your mistakes.