< Tous les avis Bogner Ubercab 412
Bogner Ubercab 412
Bogner Ubercab 412
Glints collide Glints collide
Published on 09/08/08 at 05:30
- How long have you use it?

For about four months.

- What is so special that you like best?

I find this monstrous cabinet in terms of finish, the look super metal, mix V30 - G12T75, the sound of course

The sound is a little darker than normal all-V30 which creates a unique character: big bass precise sound snoring, mediums dug just enough for metal, sharp edges. The finish is incredible, it send a strong and robust full nose. The idea of ​​combining two and two V30 G12T75 cross is very good for the studio it allows me to create interesting combinations of sound. The V30 sounded warm and detailed while maintaining a very present midrange, bass and clear treble chiseled. The G12T75 are drilled (particularly in high-medium), some find them more "smooth" or colder. Thus they generate more bass and treble less aggressive than the V30. The combination of both is excellent, whether to play again / home or to use as part of a record!

the least?

The only small minus is the front grille, which does nothing to see through (annoying when you want to put a mic in front, you need a lamp).

- Have you tried many other models before buying it?

I heard a lot of models before buying: Orange (very hot, a beautiful sound very rock'n'roll but still pretty sweet), Mesa (a little cold but a safe bet, smooth), Engl ( I did not like: metal, hollow), Randall (excellent quality / price ratio) ...
I never tried the Bogner Uberkab before but I had to have a Bogner 2x12 "oversized (two V30) and wanting to go for a 4x12" for the studio, I turned to this Uberkab with this interesting mix HP. I am not disappointed.

- How would you rate the quality / price?

It's expensive for sure, but the quality is really perfect and that's what I wanted.

- With experience, you do again this choice? ...