Fryette Amplification Deliverance 4x12
Fryette Amplification Deliverance 4x12
guitar-ju guitar-ju
Publié le 08/10/07 à 02:21
Value For Money : Poor
- How long have you use it?
I use it for about 1 month.
- What is so special that you like most and least?
What I like most is undoubtedly the big warm sound it gives off, the look and for once the weight for a 4x12! (Far below 50kg as most ...).
The HP (Eminence P50E mounted from the front) have made a fabulous (the bass is huge but not deaf, mediums slightly back to make room for sharp-edged but not screaming) and an accuracy of interest (if ...), and if it is in clean, crunch or lead!

What I like least as often is the checkout ... and it would be wise to put protection for the corners of the baffle.
- Have you tried many other models before buying it?
Yes, I think enough to be able to realize it was him I needed.
(Marshall 1960A Celestion G12T-mounted in the bottom 75 and Celestion V30 top, Marshall 1960b mounted Rola Celestion G12-65, NOS Vintage Touch 4x12, 4x12 Mesa Boogie, Custom Audio 4x12 Celestion Greenback mounted, Kustom 4x12 mounted Celestion V30 ...)
- How would you rate the quality / price?
Despite a high rate (over 1500 euros a high price ...) the price / quality ratio is excellent and undeniable!
- With experience, you do again this choice? ...
Of course I would do this choice in a heartbeat, it's simply the best speaker that I know So you guess my rating: 10/10