Randall R 412 CXM
4 wheels

TEST
---------

Getting Started:
CXM before the R412, we are surprised at first by the quality of assembly (for the price). It's clean. Purists will use apparatre few imperfections in the screw under the grate. But overall, the quality is l. The stiffness is good and the weight is leaving conscquent prsager use of solid matrial.

Sound:

This cabinet is promne in the average of what I have heard up Submitted. We can connect this speaker on a multitude of amps DIFFERENT keeping qualities of each amp.

The sound is transcribed Fidler, with good dynamics can play with the big (a strong point here). The depth is tight and you can play in all registers. He does not fear the comparison with a 4x12 Marshall 1960. But it is not in the highend either.

I used this cab with a Rectifier head and sometimes with a Crate Blue Voodoo. Currently, it only sees my Randall RH200. I made the pop, emo rock, punk, goth, the new metal and grunge power, it provides all of these styles. She convinced me with its versatility and low purchasing cot (Eur. 300). Submitted finish of default as a small, but the sound is.

VERDICT
----------

[6] does not suffer when his criticism of its quality. It is not the best quip HP, but those he will embark sound convincing, free from default. A 4x12 multi-purpose all styles below EUR. 500.

Note 5 is the average home
Complment to 11/03/2005
A problem occurred with the wheels turning in our dernire. Indeed, these dernires no longer remains in the hole that their silent reserved. APRS analysis (opening speaker), I found the spices to set the wheels s'taient dchausses. D'APRS Randall, this is an exceptional and the default is t baffle replaced.

Complment to 03/05/2006
I bought a Genz-Benz Eldiablo 100. This amp dveloppe staggering power (read, it sounds much louder than the 100W it displays) and trs is fat and rich in sound DEFINITIONS. To my surprise, the cabinet has all the evil in the world digr this extra power. He loses DEFINITIONS once the volume knob Exceeds 5 and converts the signal coming into a kind of concentrated tomato infects. I had always tried until the volumes from the bottom means, except with Randall, he restored all volumes Manir satisfactory. I could try my new head in store with a cabinet and a Marshall 1960 cabinet with V30 Bogner Mt. Your exact silent much more conclusive. APRS discussion with an expert, it seems that the reason comes from the high dose of low dlivre through my head.
14.06.2006 at Complment
The problem is partly rsolu. It was indeed a problem of rglage. The Randall is a little more sensitive in the register of serious acute and gives more screaming. This matris found a good quality sound. We can not, however, push the maximum level of the amp, 50w above it loses DEFINITIONS. Better than a behringer, but below the VHT cabs, our orange engl, mesa and Bogner [5].