ESI KeyControl 61 XT

61 velocity sensitive keys keyboard
Aluminum frame, plastic cover
2 buttons for octave selection
8 assignable knobs notched
pitch bend and modulation cursor
Sustain pedal jack
USB / midi out

Although the aluminum chassis inspires confidence and makes the keyboard very stable, it must be said that the touch keyboard is just ... horrible. Soft, loud, In the kind I have rarely seen worse.
The controls themselves are against by pleasant to handle, apart from the scrubber it is fragile (the hood is no bar), and not necessarily well placed (I would have preferred a classic wheel off the pitch bend).
Many settings go through keystrokes without the user manual you get lost a little in the beginning, but nothing catastrophic.

I chose it because for the price (even better than mine was a B-Stock), I mostly without superfluous.
I am not a great keyboard player, so it enough for me to use my modest home studio, but I still regret some have purchased both the touch keyboard is unpleasant, even though I did not expect nor miracles. It's a shame because the whole was nevertheless promising.