[NAMM] Alesis introduces the Q88
NAMM 2013 visitors will have the opportunity to discover tomorrow the new 88 semi-weighted Q88 USB MIDI Keyboard.
The Q88 works with virtually any music software and MIDI hardware devices. Providing the full piano complement of 88 semi-weighted and velocity sensitive keys, The Q88 is a sleek and portable controller, at home on stage or in the studio. A full array of essential controls is onboard, including pitch and modulation wheels, octave up and down buttons, and an assignable data slider.
- Full piano-length keyboard
- 88 semi-weighted, velocity-sensitive keys
- Pitch bend wheel with assignable range
- Assignable modulation wheel
- Assignable volume control/data entry slider
- Octave/transpose button access the entire note range in any key
- Sustain and volume pedal inputs (pedals are optional)
- USB powered
- MIDI output
- DC input
- Compatible with virtually any Mac or PC music software
The Alesis Q88 keyboard controller ships with Ableton Live Lite Alesis Edition and a USB cable. You will find all the details on www.alesis.com/q88.
Viewers of this article also read...
- [NAMM] Arturia MiniLab controller French manufacturer Arturia introduces at NAMM 2013 the new MiniLab MIDI USB controller.
- Native Instruments launch a classic reverb bundle Though they're not at NAMM, Native Instruments won't really miss the Show and launch, a few hours before the opening the Reverb Classic bundle.
- [NAMM] Music Computing CoreMC Gen3 computer Music Computing introduces the EntreprisePro CoreMC computer for music production and HD video editing.