Fender adds a Mini amp to the Passport Series, a portable model designed to amplify any instrument or microphone.
The Passport Mini can by used by street musicians and students, or as a basic public address system for events and presentations. It goes anywhere thanks to its dual AC- or battery-powered capabilities. It can even be used as a music media playback system or computer recording interface.
- 2 inputs
- 1/8" Aux Input
- 1/8" Headphone Jack
- Two Channels. Instrument Channel with 8 Presets + 1 Mic Input Channel
- Power: 7 Watts
- Vocal Channel controls : Volume, Tone, Reverb Level
- Instrument Channel controls: Volume, Preset, Effects, Tap Tempo Button
- Effects: Chorus, Flanger, Phaser, Vibratone, Vintage Tremolo, Slap-back Echo, Small Room Reverb, Fender ’65 Spring Reverb, Stereo Tape Delay, Tape Delay+Room Reverb, Chorus+Hall Reverb, Vibratone+Room Reverb
- 6.5 Speaker, 8 Ohms
- Signal to noise ratio: 79db
- Dimensions : 6.69" × 9.45" × 9.45" / 17 × 24 × 24cm
- Weight : 7.25lbs / 3.3kg
- MSRP: $199.99
More details on www.fender.com/series/passport/passport-mini/.
Viewers of this article also read...
- [MUSIKMESSE] JBL M20 JBL adds the M20, a dual 10" stage monitor, to its VTX M Series.
- [MUSIKMESSE] JBL EON One JBL introduces EON One, a new portable, all-in-one PA system.
- [MUSIKMESSE] Korg Stageman 80 Korg presents the Stageman 80, a sort of mix between a guitar amp, a portable PA system and a groovebox.