[NAMM] Fender announces the Passport Mini amp
Fender adds a Mini amp to the Passport Series, a portable model designed to amplify any instrument or microphone.
The Passport Mini can by used by street musicians and students, or as a basic public address system for events and presentations. It goes anywhere thanks to its dual AC- or battery-powered capabilities. It can even be used as a music media playback system or computer recording interface.
- 2 inputs
- 1/8" Aux Input
- 1/8" Headphone Jack
- Two Channels. Instrument Channel with 8 Presets + 1 Mic Input Channel
- Power: 7 Watts
- Vocal Channel controls : Volume, Tone, Reverb Level
- Instrument Channel controls: Volume, Preset, Effects, Tap Tempo Button
- Effects: Chorus, Flanger, Phaser, Vibratone, Vintage Tremolo, Slap-back Echo, Small Room Reverb, Fender ’65 Spring Reverb, Stereo Tape Delay, Tape Delay+Room Reverb, Chorus+Hall Reverb, Vibratone+Room Reverb
- 6.5 Speaker, 8 Ohms
- Signal to noise ratio: 79db
- Dimensions : 6.69" x 9.45" x 9.45" / 17 x 24 x 24cm
- Weight : 7.25lbs / 3.3kg
- MSRP: $199.99
More details on www.fender.com/series/passport/passport-mini/.
Viewers of this article also read...
- [NAMM] dB Technologies Sigma Series Speakers dB Technologies launches a new series of active speakers, the Sigma Series, with three S115, S215 and S118 models.
- [NAMM] Gemini DJ PLAY2GO complete PA solution Gemini DJ will showcase at NAMM 2013 until sunday the PLAY2GO powered 2-way speaker system with a built-in USB/SD/Bluetooth MP3 player.
- [NAMM] Vue Audiotechnik al-4 line array system Vue Audiotechnik will introduce at NAMM 2013 the new al-4 subcompact line array system, which includes speakers and a power amp.