JBL introduces EON One, a new portable, all-in-one PA system.
The EON One is a class-D, 380W (250W LF + 130W HF) compact all-in-one system that features a subwoofer, a linear array column, a six-channel mixer and Bluetooth audio streaming capabilities. Designed for traveling musicians and DJs, it can deliver a maximum SPL of 118dB through an unobstructed 10-inch bass-reflex subwoofer and a high-frequency section that features six 2" drivers arranged in a patent-pending linear array configuration which is said to ensure a better sound coverage.
Key features include:
- Patent-pending linear-array configuration (six 2” HF drivers) for enhanced sound coverage
- Unobstructed 10” bass-reflex subwoofer for accurate low-frequency response
- Bluetooth connectivity for streaming audio from your mobile device
- Powerful 6-channel mixer with easy-to-use controls
- 380 watts of power, 118 dB max SPL for clear, detailed audio
- Carry the entire system with one hand, set up in seconds
- Perfect for live music, conferences, events and more
- 3 listening positions for different environments
- Weight: 40.8 lbs (18.5 kg)
More details at www.jblpro.com.
Viewers of this article also read...
- [MUSIKMESSE] JBL M20 JBL adds the M20, a dual 10" stage monitor, to its VTX M Series.
- [MUSIKMESSE] Korg Stageman 80 Korg presents the Stageman 80, a sort of mix between a guitar amp, a portable PA system and a groovebox.
- Line 6 releases Relay G70 Line 6 presents the Relay G70, a wireless receiver stompbox described as 5 pedals rolled into one.