« Very good for home studio but not for stage »Published on 03/04/12 at 00:17
* Which connector (MIDI, pedals ...)? But not both usb fortunately now there are adapters midi / usb very good at almost anything
* The keyboard touch is it nice? Should your use? Yes not too bad Though not enough for my taste nuanced
* The general configuration is simple? yes even too simplistic and no opportunity to pitch
* The selection of MIDI channels, patch is easy? Blah blah blah ...
* The manual is clear and sufficient? yes no problem
* How long you use it? 3 years and bought half of Cygnus 300 euros
* What is so special that you love the most, least?
The higher the hit-heavy for that price is not bad and 88 keys!
-The less, the side cheep product that although almost indestructible robust view seems fragile and of poor quality in its use (mechanical noisy in the high background that arches slightly on a stand)
* Did you tried many other models before buying it? 6
but all were very expensive top!
* How would you rate the quality / price? very decent for once as a master keyboard for home studio but as master keyboard scene that is a disaster!
* With experience, you do again this choice? in fact the coast argus (165 eur) yes 300% but 300 euros ... Even if not for what I do I feel there is enough still too its limits.