Surreal Machines launches Dub Machines
Dub Machines is a dual spatial effect for Max for Live and it can be purchased now on the Ableton website for Live 9.
Designed for vintage analog delay and tape machines, Dub Machines includes two modules:
- Magnetic reproduces the 1970 tape delays ; Surreal Machines measured the distorsion, frequency response, mechanical noises and errors of a hardware unit. A convolution reverb was added, with spring, plates, digital halls and other spaces. It can be place pre or post-echo. Last, two Reverse options are included for classic tape or stompbox effects and you’ll find other tape delays from the same period.
- Diffuse: a mix of echo and reverb to reproduce virtual spaces of any size, atmospheric effects and more. You can control the number of repeats, the spread, the diffusion, etc. and will find a digital rectifier as well as a Pump tool which feeds the processed signal back into the dry signal and creates long sustained trails and pumping effects.
Viewers of this article also read...
- 3 Drum Drops kits for Ableton Ableton partnered with Drum Drops to add to its Live 9 Drum Rack the Fistful of Drumkits library.
- [BKFR] -20% off Ableton software Ableton is also celebrating Thanksgiving with a 20% discount off its software.
- Ableton Live 9.1 has been released The final 9.1 version of Live, which was in Beta since September, is now available for download.