I use this feed for a year now. I have not tried other models before buying.
- Standard 9 x Power adapter cable 1m
- 1 x power adapter mini jack 1m (ie. for Big Muff Clone Gold Small)
- 1 x 5-Way Standard distributor
- 2 x 9V 1000mA Regulated With PSA EACH
- 3 x 9V 100mA Regulated With PSA EACH
- 2 x 9V 1000mA unregulated ACA With each (ie. for older BOSS pedals from 1997)
- 2 x 1000 mA 6V With fixed unregulated (ie for Tube Overdrive gold equivalent devices)
The seller assured me that the 2 outputs 6V 12V could fuel a pedal through a cable in V, but I preferred to keep my original power supply for my distortion pedal tube (Rocktron Silver Dragon) and also the PSU home my Whammy requires 1400 mA.
I feed a TC Polytune a VOX V847 wah-wah, a Rocktron Hush and Nitroboost. I have encountered absolutely no problems with buzz so far, so it completely fills its role.
She follows me into my pedal board in repeats 7-8 and have done concerts with. No worries, the design seems robust.
It relatively bulky and heavy + / - 2kg and takes the place of at least 2 pedals standard format.
This PSU also has an on / off button, which is significant and is not the case with most other models of power supply to my knowledge.
What I like most is its price, I paid 43 euros!
Considering the price, I probably would do that choice. But maybe I will test other power supply to compare.