< Tous les avis Truetone 1-Spot Power Supply

Tiger foods Tiger foods
Published on 07/29/12 at 02:43
1. OVERALL OPINION

How long you use it?
What is so special that you love the most, least?
Did you tried many other models before buying it?
How would you rate the quality / price?
With experience, you do again this choice? ...

used for almost 1 year
I like the price (yes, not wanting to pay the price of a good pedal for that)
Tried plugging lots of transformers which buzzent them or not suitable or too powerful or too little or a lot of cables that end up tying knots.
Q / P unbeatable in my opinion
With experience, I would do if this choice does not work anymore. Unless I am no longer rich and I spend a real pro alim, but why spend more?
Oh yes, there is the little 9v adapter that snaps onto the stack, it's great to be able to feed his or her vox wah pedal without taking vintage. I put 8 because it must surely be better on the market (but not at this price of course) and in any case it very quiet at home and it suits me and it works with the garland Dunlop also perfectly compatible. on the other hand for those who have 15 pedals, not sure this is the best investment to buy 3 ...