Neo Instruments launches the Ventilator II
The new generation of the Neo Instruments Ventilator, which models a Leslie cab in a pedal format, is now available.
The Ventilator II pedal reproduces the sound of a Leslie Model 122 rotary speaker and is intended for guitar and keyboard players who are looking for this effect in a compact form factor. The pedal can be used along with the Mini Vent also manufactured Neo Instruments.
Features of this new version:
- Independent emulations of bass and treble rotors
- Same 800Hz crossover as original Leslie 122
- Adjustable rotary speed and acceleration
- Drive section that simulates tube saturation of Leslie amp
- Variable placement of virtual microphones
- Relay-equipped true bypass circuit
- Speed or Mix Control via Expression Pedal
- Independent mix control for lo and hi rotor
- Speaker simulation may be switched off for guitar amps
- Port for remote footswitch
- Controls for Fast Speed, Slow Speed, Balance, Acceleration, Drive, Mode (Gtr1, Gtr2, Key), Mix/Distance Lo, Mix/Distance Hi, Input Level Hi / Low, Remote select (Switch, Pedal Speed, Pedal Mix)
- Unbalanced ¼” connectors: Input L, Input R /Mono, Out L, Out R /Mono, Remote, 12V DC
- 3 footswitches for Bypass, Speed Control and Stop
- Power supply: universal 12 volt included
- 6”x 5.25”x 2.25” rugged metal chassis
The Ventilator II is available for the price of 449€ / $649. More info at www.neo-instruments.de.
Viewers of this article also read...
- Friday’s Freeware: Studious Weekend If you missed school or your studio session this week, you can catch up this weekend with free Berklee handbooks.
- Alfred Publishing Jim Brickman: Piano Beginnings Alfred Music Publishing announced Jim Brickman: Piano Beginnings, a beginning piano instructional DVD set.
- Warneck Research EP200 & VariVib The Warneck Research Wurlitzer EP200 replacement amplifier board is designed to reproduce the sound and characteristics of the original Model 200 amplifier Š only without all the noise.