Eko BA4/N
OLDBASSMAN OLDBASSMAN
Published on 10/01/11 at 11:41
I bought this BA4 (acoustic bass single market, made in ITALY) in Nice in MUZICOCAZ in 1981, mainly to play during my travels. Fretless neck wide enough, I got off the right forearm and left hand, as said JPlebassiste Excellent instrument to work! ! ! At the time I was playing an electric LEDUC DB3 handle extremely thin so it's true that after the appointment was at rapididté! !
I always play my BA4, she suffered a bit of travel, the varnish has taken a few blows but it is still there, faithful, ready to play.
If you have played with fingers against the button and there is no blues can resist him ... the pick towards the bridge t'enquille entire directory post-punk like "Violent Femmes" "Louis Armstrong" ... etc.
I installed a pellet at the time of micro bass, this summer I hooked up a friend MARK BASS bass, and remained on the ass of his "incredible I just put all right! "
A patron of musical instruments store is laughed at her and said its range in front-fender ibanez, cort: "He who has made something's not over ..." the ignoramus! !
My old accomplice who followed me everywhere, I too am proud to honor you here in the middle of all this electro-acoustic riddled with electronics. Apart from TAKOMA TUNDE CHIEF I have not heard of other acoustic bass that can rival its serious and its grain with yours.