Italia Guitars Mondial Bass
gudrunburd gudrunburd
Publié le 10/17/06 à 04:00
You it seems low-Coren, the handle has 22 frets.
For microphones, two choices: the electric humbucker is a simple (two-tone + 1 volume), otherwise there is a pizo (2 tones). Each with its own exit!
The bridge looks to me like we can be more classic.

The body is made of a plastic that reminded me of Playmobil but I do not know Why. A beautiful oue up microphones. Level look, I am black with a plate MODEL crme, serious and capable.

As for the race, it is trs flat, and I like it!

If I like the handle, so it is that I find enjoyable, especially since the bass is come up with ropes plutt soft. So the pile, we promne throughout the other gently.

To Access in acute personal, I'm not one to practice the bass box 12 passes, but it happens to dernires frets without problem.

For usability, it trs good, yammer a "thumb rest" wood that can be dplacer!

And for sound, pummeled STRID in serious micro electric, for against the ropes with a soft I sound a bit mushy, but I put a rope on the account and my game a little nag.

For sound, sounds spot has to sound 60's I'm trying to reproduce. But the bass seems to me a weapon to be able to accompany a lot of styles.
The branch I live in a small pramp lamps, not test with an amp.
The sound is like the look, vintage, but also quite adaptable. The Electric Banana in the bass, the pizo given the choice of the attack privilgier fawn bass.

I have not long since this bass, I like his style and stick to the sound still see over time but I do not think I will be the.
Dj I used a Fender Jazz and Music Man, and this parat Italia me most comfortable.
Report quality / price: more than correct! Lower order for 650 in Germany, with good customer service.