Sherwood AEQ-401R
transitus transitus

«  amazing! »

Published on 08/04/14 at 03:05
Hello!

Low electro - acoustic sherwood for attractive price.

The bass is well finished and inspires confidence ... say it is not wood Ikea eh ;)

Settings of bass, presence, mid, and treble and a check battery (so no surprises battery flat)

First impressions on the instrument are really good ... we feel that we have a low hands.

The bass has a relatively thin box but still delivers enough volume to play with an acoustic guitarist ... really appreciable.

Thus the bass is super comfortable, the handle if not a motorway can play almost anything.

The weight is ridiculous ... the acoustic sound is good ... lots of bass pretty good but lack a little box (box requires less thick).

on the other hand once connected it is a nice surprise! I use it primarily for work at home without demolishing the double glazing for méclater with my drummer or bass to my classes.

Access to acute is reltivement good but hey do not expect to make solos huh. ;)

As said above I used mainly for work or teach ... but I found him a place in several pieces of my groups ... it is really not cheap level.

Due to its compact box comfort is optimal ... you can even tackle the slap!

The equa really works ... although the treble boost is a bit feeble but nothing insurmountable.

I play either acoustic or on a 30 watt Ampeg or then (repeated) on a little mark with 3 tanks that go with it.

Super low to practice, have fun and play in groups.

The price / quality ratio is excellent.

I tried a Cort and Ibanez ... it was not bad but the comfort was just sick.

I remake this choice without hesitation