Cole Clark FL1AC Spruce/Maple
Cole Clark FL1AC Spruce/Maple
Larenion Larenion

«  Yes ... but! »

Publié le 11/19/10 à 15:24
If you are on this page, you know!Australian Bunya Pine TopCutawayAmplification system with two&nbsp;Cole Clark sensors (Piezo FaceBrace + (c))Finishing''entry level'', but very beautiful with its raw look(I know, it's subjective!). The chrome fittings tend to oxidize - mean, it's not the case on guitars at 150 euros ...

No problem in terms of ergonomics.Crossed the pass very well, for the rhythm a bit fast, it's perfect.Cutaway and small heel makes access very easy to treble.The neck seems a little wider than what is typically found on a folk - he must certainly get used when we go to the treble, but&nbsp;I have a little more room to put&nbsp;my big fingers in a chord!In short, pleasant rounded sound, ideal for slide .... but not as "easy" a tail Takamine in my opinion.

I put two notes:
Audio: 6 / 10 (= correct), I think the thick of the table from my Cort and Blueridge in massive table is for something
Amplified: 10/10 (= perfect)

Acoustically, this guitar is relatively rich in harmonic, but it has two drawbacks in terms of its price:
- In dire need of serious ... and I like the bass!,
- Projection and the volume is affected if we play with a capo above the 4th fret. I even think that deep is his main weakness.

I switched to the phosphor-bronze strings MARTIN MEDIUM to recover a little, and the result is correct, nothing more. Of course, compared with Elixir strings on base, I lost a little shine and harmonic richness - a review I recently returned to the Elixir!
It nevertheless has a sound all its own, a particular grain will warm enough to uniquely rhythmic punctuated with well-supported''mute''. I do not play, but it would go very well for the country.

Plugged in my modest MARSCHALL AS 50D is great!
I fell in heart from the first loudspeaker in store. Frankly, for this price, you can not beat the market. At first I was disappointed

for game sound and I only used so that connected to my amp. And then finally I got done: we need a little stronger tickle the strings from the top and it'll scale agreements with a beautiful sound.This sound is just different guitars with spruce classic, and it makes it super endearing.I love her&nbsp;simple beauty,&nbsp;and she is easy to play.Amplified, it is nirvana, and I can not get enough!