Cort MR100F
Cort MR100F
choutoun choutoun
Publié le 10/17/08 à 06:31
Dj t say everything in the other post

A true pleasure! The neck is thin enough without feeling the narrowness that can be felt on some guitars.

CASC to treble is rather ais thanks to pan till the cargo 17me.

Guitar average weight, both more accustomed to classic, I do not necessarly REFERENCES large in terms of weight on folks.

I test a few guitars until 250, which is by far it has given me the most satisfaction. A full sound and perfect with the amp does not necessarly some guitars of 400/500.

I play everything, just not happy so it suits me perfectly.

I play with an amp of Behringer AT108, AC is more than enough for personal use.

The sound is not very exceptional for me one of the best in its category (especially with the fishman Pramper)

I use it for 9 months and I probably would do the same choice. A very versatile guitar fits tight budgets or beginners confirmed his report qualitprix fabulous.