Cort MR100F
Fishman 4-band equalizer
1 Fishman
Mechanical Chrome oil bath
20 boxes

I put 8 for the massive table, rare on a guitar of this price, and the perfect finish.

The handle is very nice, very sweet, not too fine, but not a log.
Access to acute is very easy, thanks to the cutaway.
The ergonomics are good: it is a Dreadnought guitar shaped fairly standard. It is not too thick, not too heavy.

This guitar is perfect for my style of music (pop-rock song, reggae).
At the moment I do not plug in an amp, because I did not utility. I tried to store on an acoustic amp and it sounds great plugged. Preamp settings play a real role in the sound, especially the setting "brightness".
This guitar has a sound that I love: it is both powerful, while remaining soft enough and has a brilliant, crystalline, but warm enough that suits me perfectly.
The game to pick as his fingers are perfect.

I put 10 because that's exactly the sound I love, but it is perhaps not very objective.

I bought it yesterday.
The special feature I like is the sound, but I like its look as well.
What I like least is the fact that it has no belt clip at the top of the box: it is necessary to use a strap that attaches to the head.
I tried several models before buying (a D10SCE Washburn, a AD60S Alvarez, and Yamaha FG720S), but only the Yamaha was as good (the cons by Yamaha was much more expensive).
I may not be too soon to know if I would do this choice, but for now, given the price / quality ratio, sound, and level of finish, I put 10.

(There will be an edit in a few months)