Ibanez AEG10E
Ibanez AEG10E
MGR/aaron MGR/aaron

« Ibanez AEG10E »

Published on 03/06/10 at 15:00
This is a very nice acoustic/electric model, with a black gloss finish. The guitar features a built-in tuner, phase, and eq. I play heavy nickel-wound strings and would recommend this guitar to anyone as a great practice guitar.This is one of many guitars in my collection. I have been playing guitar for around fifteen years now. I mostly play and record on my own. I enjoy writing instrumental tracks and recording the different tracks.

I acquired this guitar three years ago as a Christmas present from my wife. We purchased it at Guitar Center in Robinson, PA for about $350, I think. I chose this guitar, because it is acoustic/electric cutaway, features a slimmer body than traditional acoustics, and has built-in electronics.

<a href="https://www.guitarcenter.com/Ibanez-AEL10E-Acoustic">https://www.guitarcenter.com/Ibanez-AEL10E-Acoustic</a>

I really like the action and the tone of this guitar. It has a really good feel and the neck isn't too thick. I enjoy the built-in electronics, especially the tuner, and it just has a nice look to it. For an acoustic, it plays really smooth. I looked at quite a few different models and brands, and for the price, this one was perfect.

As of yet, I haven't found anything wrong with the guitar. The reason I bought it, was because I liked the design and playability. It has everything needed to be a great guitar.

The construction is very solid and the quality is up there with more expensive models. The sections fit tightly together, and the trim makes it look real smooth. The knobs are a bright silver and are durable. This guitar can take a beating and still sound good. It holds its tune really well also.

The bottom line is that this is a good guitar for anyone, from a beginner to a touring pro. It is versatile and has a really nice tone. If I had to do it again, I would make the same choice. Sure, there are more expensive guitars, but for the price, this one is great. I would recommend this guitar to anyone that is in the market for an acoustic. As a collector of various guitars, this is one of the favorites in my collection. For the price, I couldn't pass this one up.