Ibanez AEG10E
Ibanez AEG10E
idriss idriss
Published on 03/16/04 at 15:03
Electroacoustic guitar here that's a cheap, very cheap. Made in China, this guitar is quite well done. The violin is ok but nothing special.
Nanmoins, is the russia prsentation (dcoration pearl around the sound hole ...) and I admit that "blue sunburst" it is beautiful.

For me, all I adapt the sleeves. However, I find that the action is a bit high. In short, a small music store rglage in the corner and basta! Access in acute is without much basis points.

In use Scheer beuuuhhh! Which is understandable given the low thickness of the body.
HOWEVER, connecting the foot and it is! The Fishman AEQ SS prampli dlivre pltore one of his big sound from the lens.

I have been ending for a year and a half. She did not cost an arm and a head and I'm really happy. This is a guitar to sound exceptionally suitable for such a small price. Frankly, there is no reason to complain.
Ibanez thank you!