Ibanez PF300CE
Ibanez PF300CE
MisterGemini MisterGemini
Publié le 06/02/08 à 07:09
- Electro-acoustic guitar with pan coupbr /> - Unfortunately, no ide for matrial ...
- Pr-amp with Intgr rglage volume qualiseur Low, Mid and High and indicator of battery charge.
- In the era of silent table light shade quite rare in this quitar threw a lot!

This is the guitar on which I learned to play 7 years ago, trs handle end as often with Ibanez, we really feel like playing on an electric.

Access in acute is easy, but difficult to make them sound good (at least for me). The body is big enough (I'm a small frame) but once you can play well posed for hours without fatigue. Acceptable weight.

Note that in seven years the guitar has no moves and holds the tuning well trs. The sharp edges of the pan trs once made me a little afraid the era (or exploded problem of painted collages), but everything is still a perfect state, the finisher and really tr s good.

I use this guitar mainly acoustic, with ropes pulling extra light (Martin Green).
The sound is okay but the overall lack of bass.

In the mdiator Aiges stand a little too much and slam, giving her a fairly mtallique that may be suitable for certain but my part is a bit wearing.
In fingerpicking sound is rounder, but lacks volume. The tufts are quite mdiums from the 11th box, but the harmonics do well and is well sustaint.

No strings that borders on my part.

This is my guitar beginners, it cost me 3000 francs era (450 euros) and I do not regret it, I used intensemment for 2 years (5h rp tribution a week and half a score of live) and she always bring satisfaction.

Only rcemment (volumes srement my ear) that is the default sound appeared to me, and suddenly I want to change it.

Unfortunately for me (especially for my wallet), the only guitar that I was bluffing when I test rcents Taylor is a 2000 euros ... Most recent internship Ibanez (AW and EW SERIES) state that I have an acoustic sound trs close to my little PF300CE, who did not have shame and still holds the road well if one remains in its original price range.

It is a good quality guitar who looked good, and very beautiful to accompany me during my apprenticeship Manir.