Ibanez V72ECE
Ibanez V72ECE
fredcaster fredcaster
Publié le 11/23/06 à 03:31
Electric guitar, Ibanez Acoustik home made in China, but of good quality (no Laminou agathis or otherwise, who knows what else !!!), Ibanez see on the site is easy! comes in two colors: black (mine) and natural!

Handle very pleasant, easy to play! I always used to play on Telecasters (you know those guitars must fouttre of slaps for sound!), And Ben is the same! ! am not so depays! aujoud'hui So I add a PEIT complment prcedente my intervention! can also caress her, it sounds good trs!

Good sound is not like a girl petting the beast, but ds goes to him ... in a ring, and neighboring above. I plugged into a Fender in Coix Bluesdeluxe of 95 or a Music Man 112 RP 74, all in all lamps, and it really is that happiness!! It sounds beautiful!

Very good guitar that I have for a week and I play it every day! but happiness! Jel'ai bought from Thomann in Germany, for a whopping $ 179 + 10 shipping, so for 189 I have a very good electro-Acoustik, hh