Takamine EAN15C
Takamine EAN15C
pimagi pimagi
Publié le 12/11/06 à 05:02
Manufacturing Japan
21 frets, pan coupbr /> Solid Rosewood body and cedar table, varnished brillant.rosace abalone, skid plate, net of cash and mid back.
Mechanical oil bath takamine dores, pearl buttons, polished mahogany neck, rosewood fingerboard, medium frets.
no bridge pins
takamine preamp b II CT4 severe acute medium, tuner
jack belt clip

Channel trs pleasant and prcis
it is a dreadnought, so a large gauge, a bit tiring to play long standing.
its excellent electro (on aer compact 60)
empty it only to enhance the three years since I possde.

I play in groups directory: creedence, old rock (elvis etc), 70
in perfect rhythm, in flat, in picking. is pro
I use it with an aer compact 60, picked up by sound hk.
I am in love every time !!!!!

I use it for three years
the more I play better it sounds (not branch)
branch is the sound of a true and good guitar wood.
I do not do the comparison, but frankly, electro compared to other prestigious brands, it is really at the top.
rapprt quality good price for the quality of wood utiliss and preamp.
about 1400 euros.
in electro, I would do this choice with his eyes closed. it is a good and trs trs beautiful guitar.

My next purchase will go to a smaller box (auditorium: Lakewood or Larrive) and acoustic, just to spare my old shoulders and playing at home.