Takamine EF360SBG
Takamine EF360SBG
airposte airposte
Publié le 03/04/09 à 07:59
Manufacturing in Japan

Dreadnought part of the T series

FEATURES
- Solid spruce varnished, AAA quality
- Back & Sides solid Rosewood,
- Ebony,
- Milestones of pearl handle DOTS, mechanical antique nickel,
- Preamp, TLD Line Driver (no adjustment, plug and play)

Excellent finish, easy grip handle, easy

The handle is very comfortable, easy even with sweaty hands ... Access to treble that of the dreadnought, but the bars sound good and are easy to 11th fret.

The guitar is great in my hands and despite its weight is balanced, easy to play sitting or shoulder, not short tiring. Shoulder, it stays nicely in the position given to it, without having to face all the time.

Sse play the notes without effort. Picking brilliant (it was made for this, he seems), but gives a big sound and clearly not afraid to send in rhythm on all matches of the handle up and down.

In short we obtain the sound you want (well the guitar ...) easily, fingers, a pick or what you want!

This guitar is perfect for my style of music, for the simple reason that I'm not!
Having already a Martin D28, I wanted something more mellow, less crystalline while keeping beautiful harmonics. I came across this model after having tried Gibson, Guild, Taylor (the GS7 is fantastic ...). I admit that the price was immediately captivated since I paid 900 euros new! 1900 euros against an average in-store ... I was in Scotland and since the fall of the Pound Sterling, there are bargains to be.

I immediately felt comfortable with this guitar. His warm, deep, beautiful sustain, harmonic upscale balanced response throughout the round, round and deep bass.

It recreates perfectly the power or finesse game and is not afraid that the light Harpège wallop of mediator (and send it away!)

Sound a little vintage. Those who like clear highs and sound typified by Martin find the opposite of what they look harmonious.

To me that is happiness!

I use it for a few days. Forcememnt And I forsake a little others (Martin, Seagull and Godin). Besides the fact that she is beautiful, you feel a strength and quality in manufacturing found in the high end. There is material in the hands and lives when we play. It happens in the fingers, the knees, shoulders. It is terrible! For those who have tried, the sound reminds me of the GUILD D55

The sound quality on amp is very good. Simple (plug and play) without any adjustments to the guitar. Everything is done on the amp.

The value for money is exceptional for me. I was not party to buy a Takamine and I returned with: D