Takamine EG240
powerpicton powerpicton
Publié le 04/13/09 à 23:01
- Made in Indonesia
- 20 frets to the mike I do not know the name but it was under the bridge, a default on mine no amplified high E! ... Must be corrected.
- Type of bridge? heuu ... All there from classic to the folk!
- Tone and volume settings ... that "light" in any case need a microphone in front of cons to swing if it's not great (as with any electro-acoustic, actually)
- Type of sleeve ... er?

- The handle is a little big and slip moderately hard ...!
- Access to acute forget right away ... Allow 15 to 17 boxes!
- In terms of ergonomics, it's like it all depends on what you want, but it was not like playing with a "crate" and is not unpleasant to see the rest of the points above .. .
- Do you get easily a good sound? Haaa the question! Bein ... no! it is super hard to play, I have rarely seen it, my fingers are on fire after 3 songs!

The sound is not bad, it may be the best on this guitar, it will lack clear highs for sure, but it depends what you search ...
I use it for folk music, rock, blues ... Finally for songs that do not require perfect accuracy, it is a pure folk and hard, I generally "reel" with!
Me I love the sound when I play an old blues in particular sounds muffled ...

It is a well made guitar with a sound quite nice, forget the cons by electro party is bogus!

Second point, not least, the handle is big enough and the strings are super stiff "(ie the light is better in extra-light but I like galley, so I fart I bourrine ropes quite often. ..) ie you need a little practice if you get nothing. Not recommended for beginners who will soon be disgusted with "fuck" fingers! It makes me more than 10 years since I played 3 years and I have this guitar, nothing to do I'm starting as soon as I have it in your hands!

So a good guitar folk, but if you ask me for the price it is 10 times better and more enjoyable to play me it's a gift, so I keep it, but frankly it's not envy that I miss resell it for a more enjoyable to play ...