Takamine LTD1993
Takamine LTD1993
Motified Motified
Publié le 12/03/08 à 07:18
1993 Takamine Santa Fe - Limited Edition Celebrity (ESF 93 LTD Edition)

Here's an extremely nice Takamine Santa Fe Limited Edition. There Were Only 1,100 of contention ever made! and They Were Made and Sold Between June and September of 1993. It's A Cut Above Anything That You Can imagine. It's Truly a rare find for Any Artist, Collector and Investor or Even Year Is A Great Stage and recording guitar.

The guitar Originally owned by WAS Howard Leese of Heart fame, and WAS in possession history Since The guitar WAS new. The guitar Comes Equipped With A double-bound body, solid cedar top, rounded cutaway, Lacewood back and sides, mahogany neck, rosewood fretboard 21-freight with Turquoise inlays, split saddle Rosewood bridge, Black Crows pattern soundhole rosette, headstock overlay With Lacewood Vertical logo and turquoise dot inlays, gold tuners With Amber Pearloid buttons, Fishman Transducer pickup system, 3-band EQ and volume, lower end 15-5/8'', 25.5''scale, 1-11/16''nut width , 3-11/16''to 4-5/16''body depth, built in Japan, With tan wooden OHSC (brown lining)

Body Shape: NEX C / A
Rosette: Sante Fe Reason
Top: Solid Cedar
Inlays: Turquoise & Ivory Color Wood
Back: Silky Oak
Sides: Silky Oak
Fingerboard: Rosewood

Tuners: Gold w / Pearloid Buttons

[/ url] https://www.takamine.com/?fa=detail&mid=2202&sid=352 # ( https://www.takamine.com/?fa=detail&mid=2202&sid=352# )
[/ url] http://www.vintagerocker.com/pics/santafe.html (photos)
[/ url] http://www.toddevans.net/takamine.html

Electronics: Accuracoustic Preamp (A semi-parametric preamp With pinpoint control over frequency. Especially Useful for "Acoustically-challenged" venues.

Testimony: "I Have Been Playing for 30 Years. Played Martins, Guilds, Gibsons, Fenders, Ovations, Taylors and a host of Others. I own a few" mid priced Takamine goal this Takamine Is Different and it's one of my favorite guitars ever. It just fits me very well. The action, the Neck size, The size cargo are all perfect for me. I Have Heard Better tone, but not a ton better, On Some very high end guitars to none Have Been're fun to play as this. For the price this guitar Compare to sacrifice part of the best. "

I Have Been Playing for 30 Years. Played Martins, Guilds, Gibsons, Fenders, Ovations, Taylors and a host of Others. I own a few "mid priced Takamine Takamine Is Different this purpose and it's one of my favorite guitars ever. It just fits me very well. The action, the Neck size, The size cargo are all perfect for me. I Have Heard Better tone, but not a ton better, On Some very high end guitars to none Have Been're fun to play as this. For the price this guitar Compare to sacrifice part of the best.
You Can pay big bucks for Martin Taylor and purpose why? Just to say you own one? This Is one very nice high end Takamine for very serious players.