Fender Acoustasonic SFX II
Fender Acoustasonic SFX II
fabfrouej fabfrouej
Publié le 09/06/09 à 04:00
see sheet producer.

concerning the effects, they are really good. Including the delay that I loved very much.

in fact, I rarely used because the one I received had a defect. the sound that came out was poor, and only the volume amount (half), a horrible feedback was heard.
I really think there was a failure because I tried the little brother (Acoustasonic Junior) who was really great. very good sound.

German site in which I had ordered the Acoustasonic SFX II took over me and refunded in full. I have not released a penny more for the return delivery (though provided by UPS).

I could have it replaced but a big disadvantage questioned my purchase. the size and weight. That's a big thing to try at all costs! not practical at all and I do not think for one acoustic guitar. have too much power with acoustic feedback leads easily, so always be careful about his placement etc.. When used together (I have not had the opportunity) is that the sound takes over again so no need for 120 watts.
I replaced this purchase by AER Compact 60, and there is happiness. 8kg, and enormous power and clean thoroughly well.
with all the necessary connections.