Lâg Tramontane TN100A14CE
Lâg Tramontane TN100A14CE
Veroblues38 Veroblues38

«  TN100a14ceBLK-very nice »

Publié le 02/15/11 à 02:22
Made in Korea but of French design.
Conventional guitar with cutaway.
Channel 14 box, which is rather unusual in this tupe instrument but super nice.
Acoustiue electric guitar with preamp studio Lag with 5 presets. Volume knob.

Very good violin with a mahogany neck and rosewood fingerboard. Solid table.
Black finish with Occitan think. Net natural sides.

Some downside, however: a mechanical buttons is cracked, it must be changed.
Frets that have necessitated surfacing and coming out a little high E side. However this does not affect the accuracy is perfect. Channel

very enjoyable to play, fine. Good grip. No imbalance.

A little heavy for a classic but this is normal because of the electronics.
Access to acute impeccable. Its well-balanced sound in all that power. Very nice head shape.

Having never had any classical guitar I do not know the difficulties on the other instruments to produce a good sound. All I can say is that I was seduced by the sound from the first note.

No worries keeping agree.

A super plus: no feedback whatever the amp used (Fender Hot Rod amp low-end or mixing desk). Never tried it on a special acoustic amp but do not want to. With my gear sound is really beautiful.

I'm not a pure classical so I was looking rather sounds more contemporary music and she responds quite. It is great for blues.

I like all the nimble, the clearer the more muted solo that is well suited for such jazz accompaniment. I play the blues solo and accompaniment, many arpeggios. I do not like the sound of the game to pick on this type of instrument. I play only the fingers and the sounds I agree entirely.

I've had 10 days and am very satisfied. The purchase was made on a favorite after seeing another model in the hands of a student.

I love his look, his few regrets I finish defects. I also like the sound, this is my first classic. It is brand new sound but there is already a beautiful sustain. Connected the sound is warmer and deeper.

I had to wait almost five months to get it but I do not regret it. Apart from minor defects finish is a beautiful instrument. I could not compare with other brands in this price range. But given the sound quality it seems to me above.

I put 9 to take into account the problems of finishing.