< Tous les avis Yamaha NTX700
Yamaha NTX700
Yamaha NTX700

Acoustic-electric nylon string guitar de la marque Yamaha appartenant à la série NTX

PatIsAGeek PatIsAGeek

«  Incredibly surprising »

Published on 07/21/10 at 05:47
The NTX, like the NCX is the result of collaboration by Rodrigo y Gabriela with Yamaha who have passed a pretty incredible work for the same entry with NTX700.

It has a small handle for electro guitar and a fine enough cash. Like many of the electro-cutaway is comfortable is a must.

The guitar is equipped with a microphone ART 2-way and little more than I love a tuner.

Coming from a fairly middle metal rock show a few years ago, I like guitars with a wide, flat handle.
No disappointment on that side. The handle is very nice, easy access to acute.

The interface is really good for a guitar of this price. Weight distribution may not be necessarily optimized cons but it's still a matter of taste.

The acoustic sound is good but lacks fishing (probably due to the fact that the fund be thinned). Plugged something else and it sends a lot. The settings are very simple.
Unfortunately for me I use 99% of time in acoustics.

The guitar is exactly what I saw it was sought to make RodyGab and a bit of classical from time to time.

I played with for about 3 months and had tried many models before this one.
My years of playing with sleeves are dishes that I will stick to its focus which is hardly the case with many of you. Personally I think it's a very good value for money and I probably will redeem unhesitatingly