Ibanez AEL2012E
Ibanez AEL2012E
yannzic yannzic
Publié le 06/21/09 à 02:59
I am pleased with a 12-string, which I used only the 6-string acoustic or classical.
It is fabiquée in Japan, I spend a little on the manufacturing details, I leave that to other luthiers and pluristes.
The preamp is good without being exceptional, the tuner does its job.

Using the handle is nice, it 'slips' round, it is obvious that when the attack struck out, we must review his technique a little over a 6 string.
The attack cargo bottom handle is not a prob.
Good ergonomics, easy keeping, the sound is crystal clear for some to have good support.
The distinctive sound of 12 strings to create new sounds, I use it via an interface Nio 2 / 4 and with Sonar 7 Studio man I just bought, I mix the sounds obtained with the 6-string acoustic and the classic-it rocks though ...

We must seek what we want to play with 12 strings, of course Sinatra often used in cons, if one wants to play Brassens is to banish .. Beware bowls-lol-
For my game, I love it especially the arpeggiated melodies emerging from the highs, we can not work in rock or pop but in the field of acoustics is the foot.

I bought it in January, great promo model expo, with a microphone zoom h2 portable recorder everything is extra