Behringer V-Tone Acoustic ADI21
Behringer V-Tone Acoustic ADI21
sacha.guitare sacha.guitare
Published on 03/24/14 at 08:33
it is a preamp for acoustic guitar with a DI in addition, the technology is digital I think. In terms of connections there is an input and an output jack and the XLR output. The pedal works with a 9V adapter or battery.

The configuration is quite complicated. Must be passed before a little time to find the right sound.

effects are realistic enough after this is a low-end preamp. I used my pedalboard with a yamaha cs40 with a micro harley benton hbt and ab box (AB100) for past electric guitars to acoustics.

I use it for 3-4 years. I bought it for ukulele as having no electric guitar in hand is played with a single ukulele volume problem which regulated the singer and ukulele was the same so I needed a preamp to boost the sound I I found at the local store and I took for thirty euro. Now it serves as my DI for my acoustic guitar. This is not the preamp of the century but the going may be you should try it yourself.