Behringer V-Tone Acoustic ADI21
Behringer V-Tone Acoustic ADI21
paulkarel paulkarel
Published on 06/30/05 at 13:42
All we can expect from this kind of gem

English manual ... feared ethical issue ... pdf but the site in French Behringer

Gnial

I just bought this thing ... I rvais (this award) Behringer has done ... Finally, little hands have assembled the Chinese ... APRS and then ...? Tawana or before c'tait Coren ... well ... blah ...
this unit is fabulous ... acoustic guitar ... Electric ... the rglages are so thin that anything is possible ... well ... I'm talking pure acoustic to crunch through a lightweight micro rose ... Lightnin 'Hopkins ... Delta blues ... ragtime ... everything sounds the fire of God ... APRS is no longer my domain and all fawn I do not think it's a death-PDAL dedicates mtal o)
Honntement only happiness as the rglage blend (perfect simulation of a prampli lamp 10 times more expensive) The argument that the mediums ... I rgale cries as I tell you this is critical ... and then the more he (she) is pretty trs (e) in his brown robe ice ... so .. if!
10/10 because I can not put 11