TC Electronic G-Natural
golum68 golum68
Published on 06/21/08 at 17:03
If you want dtails techniques on the machine, simply go to the TC Electronic website, I just speak from my exprience with this pdalier.

Originally it was Yamaha specially in multi-effects pdaliers dedicated to acoustic guitars.
Tc Electronic G Natural brought with offering his stone (finally) a MODEL premium.

Configuration a breeze.
Manuel consquent.
RAS

For the first time in my life I find myself with a gas factory presets are all useable rglage subtleties, not boiled sound transparency.
I use it with guitar dreadnough / Jumbo, lap steel and mandolin.
Perfect.

For voice, I plug an SM 58 and it is impeccable.
The 48 v phantom power is a good option.

Most:
Finally the high-end stuff in this family of pdalier
Pdalier small and robust
Pdalier Rack
Important connections
transparency effects
On both the voice for acoustic instrumentals
A 2-pin power cable is better than dirt onreux transformer and heavy.

The -:

It's good but it's expensive
Difficult to find Used
Sometimes the screen will rule and will not Get You Started and is ncessaire to unplug and reconnect the pdalier, may be should the updater to solve the problem .
Ms. preset for voice and guitar but was not RVer.
On an electric (tl and 3 / 4 jazz is not at all).

Rsultat:
I Dornava n'achte than the TC ELECTRONIC adores me and my banker.

Cheers & Keep on groovin '
Gal