TC Electronic G-Natural
La gratte à tonton La gratte à tonton

«  good stuff but not up to the doc »

Publié le 02/05/11 à 22:25
Multi-effects for acoustic guitar (electro). Ergonomics well thought out. Settings easily accessible. Direct access to Reverb / Delay / Modulation / Compression. Appreciable boost. 3 sections of accessible presets foot (excellent). Choice of banks to set foot. Input Line / Instrument or Mic / Instrument. Effect of compression or EQ on adjustable Instru (I) or micro (M). Many output (stereo out via 2 jacks) Midi, Micro etc.. No "switch" on / off "(it's painful!) No XLR DI out (not that great either)
No access external PC. Using simple

I find and access available pretty well designed.
For cons the "EQ" is not very friendly, must tinker to find the right fit, there is no clearly defined settings such as "HIGH, MID, LOW Adjustments" is a little hassle. .. Especially since the doc does not give examples of adjustment (for any of the settings there ...)
Level modulation is somewhat similar. The watchword is "sie sich demerden" because the doc is poor even if it throws its coils ...
The presets are not even listed in the manual. While some manufacturers are usually a table summarizing the presets with their settings and what they are ... Doc So very perfect. Sound quality

indisputable especially on a stereo system (PA). The only drawback is that you either plug in two jacks on the sound system left right (it adds the cable) or through an adapter 2 Plugs to XLR and attention should then trigger the signal attenuation on the input XLR amplification system ...
Level of modulation I like the "detune" which approximates the "chorus" but typed but a chorus. on the other hand in the settings below 7 for setting a voice I think there is more effect ... In any case it should again remind all set points (voic1, voic2, dly1, dly2) are not included in the documentation, there is no tutorial that explains the impact of any effect c is heavy ...

After 1 week of use, I managed somehow to make myself a small series of effects that I like my faith well.
I regret that the doc is so insignificant, it is unworthy of TC Electronic. I also find it lacks a general switch and a DI output out.
Otherwise the quality is undeniable and feel really well thought out.
Without common comparison in terms of ease of access I can hold out that BOSS AD5 (dating now) competes fairly well in terms of sound quality although there is no tremolo or flanger, reverb and chorus but also and more good at the outlets and the doc did not AD5 to fade ... This is not the same use but you may say I speak in sound quality and access control. If I had to put a note I would put 9 / 10 for sound quality, 9 / 10 for usability, 5 / 10 for the size, 5 / 10 for the connection and 4 / 10 for instructions. From