ADAM Audio ARTIST
ADAM Audio ARTIST

Active Monitor from ADAM Audio belonging to the ARTist series.

pebbonnet pebbonnet
Published on 01/30/07 at 09:37
See also other reviews.
mixes used for characters as a second home costs.

On AudioFanzine, there is always positive notes too ... We could buy everything!
Place a disc of rferrence, a well-made mix and trs sounds good. Trs good momentum especially nice made percussion. (Note also, all that is percussive comes before the one meter on the HPs. (Fawns to speak, it means !!!))
This speaker "cheap" so for what is expected, the spectrum is wide.
The image stro ... is the nearfield, I can not say.
Rendering is relatively flat, aptille without being too bright either. From the time when we used to costs, these remarks are somewhat unfounded
MAIIISSSSS .... working at beginners in the mix, the bass is intravaillable. I speak especially of the instrument "low" for example: the wind that you see at the top right of the HP is too small. It feels REALLY a "ESG". The indoor air is attracted, drle sensation. In comments shuffled instruments, the bass is still a little runny with the hps, we do not know the ds o s'arrter equalization.
In the worst cases, the small grid that covers the wind vibrates! I find it a bit much even ... qd
5 / 10 gear for the "semi-pro": indeed, the HP trs sound good, but to work, my opinion is that this is not the IDAL.

-These are the HP of a friend that I use from time to time as a second cost for projects characters home.
"I love the most: aa air of being the tough, nice ergonomics
"I like the least: the terrifying wind bothers you OFTEN.
"I tried many HP, ds not always the same price range. At work, working on the largest of Genelec and Dynaudio MODELS. I take it that for this price, it does not seek such a beautiful dynamic or in a beautiful rponse frquence but seeks pltot a color you love and HP that do not vibrate and premettent you to work comfortable.