ADAM Audio ARTIST
ADAM Audio ARTIST

Active Monitor from ADAM Audio belonging to the ARTist series.

Bana Bana
Published on 01/15/06 at 00:19
-What technical specifications motivated your choice?
I'm looking for small monitors, in order to work with me on my laptop [quip a motu 828mkii] APRS have cost many MODEL I DCID by Artist . I can only invite you to listen to your favorite dealer, if this brand is well-sr, but any good store hi-tech has to have in store for the ADAM same way as GENELEC other DYNAUDIO!

- For what purpose?
The mix! sr good and much ... In short an increased versatility!

I can only advise you on the ADAM Artist!

The image is perfect, with the usual commme ADAM monitors, the sound is clear without being prcis asseptis, the ribbon tweeter plays a rle wonder ....

It's been three months that I was and I think even a ravis.Je change my Genelec 8040 for a pair of S3A.J have had the opportunity to listen and I stayed on the ass My choice will be quick!

I do it again this choice with his eyes closed!

ADAM Audio Listen and you can not go anywhere else!