[Musikmesse] Eve Audio SC203 speakers
Eve Audio will introduce next week at Musikmesse 2015 the new SC203 powered multimedia speakers in the SilverCone series, sold in pairs.
The new Eve Audio SC203 are the most compact speakers in the SilverCone series. They are designed for musicians who work in reduced environments with a laptop and they also can be used as monitors or multimedia speakers.
Because of the size constraint, the Eve Audio team needed to rethink the elements that equip the monitors, and most particularly the AMT tweeter that had to be reduced in a new exclusive µAMT version.
- 3” paper woofer with 1” voice coil
- Exclusive µAMT tweeter
- Passive rear membrane to extend the low-end response
- Master/Slave system with controls on one of the speakers
- PWM 30W bi-amplifier (four amplifier per pair)
- Frequency response: 62 Hz - 21 kHz
- Crossover frequency: 4.8 kHz
- Max SPL at 1m: 94 dB
- DSP processing
- Built-in limiter
- Volume up to +6 dB
- High filter (shelf, -5 dB, +3dB) > 3kHz with Flat, Desk and Console positions
- Low filter (shelf, -5 dB, +3dB) < 300 Hz
- Input select and input level: +8 dBu / +22 dBu
- 24-bit / 192 kHz Cirrus Logic A/D converter
- Optional mounting brackets to tilt the enclosures
- Fixed protective grilles in front of the tweeters and woofers
- RCA left/right inputs with 10 kOhm impedance
- TOSLink optical digital input
- USB Type B port
- Wall mount rig points
- Dimensions: 116 x 190 x 134 mm
- Weight: 1.9 kg for the master speaker and 1.7 kg for the slave
Full details of these new SC203 monitors are online at www.eve-audio.com.
Viewers of this article also read...
- [Musikmesse] Will the Roland Aira become modular? Roland posted a mysterious picture announcing new products for the Aira series, that we’ll discover next week at Musikmesse in Frankfurt.
- [Musikmesse] New Drawmer 1978 compressor Drawmer will introduce in Frankfurt this month a new stereo FET compressor with sidechain capability, called 1978.
- A stereo edition of the Radial JDI Radial Engineering announces the availability of the stereo version of its JDI passive direct box.