Fostex NX-6A
Ingéduson Ingéduson
Publié le 12/24/06 à 12:44
Specifications and a new 6.5-inch form an innovative prsager left his extraordinary and rich. A German friend had advised me to.
I wanted to replace my Genelec finally too cold and hard in mdium.

I do not t's. It monitors are simply excellent or exeptional. For a long time I was looking for this sound fait.Tres analia trs trs image with a wide, including in mdium and low but not at all cold on the contrary. It reminds me of the warmth and charm of Rogers LS3/5a applied to monitoring: perennial warm, rich sound, fluid analysis. I think the quality of the amp has a lot to Intgr: absolutely silent but very bright and breathtaking dtail: I hear the breathing and the crunching of my chair on CD ...
Rglages the back are handy for when I want to please me I bring a rglage bright and open and when I mix I bring a rglage linraire more rigorous: FLEXIBILITY.
Handy LED on the front so as not to forget them in office.

For 6 months and I would do this choice.
I do not like the look of 6.5 inches for 1000 Euros, but the pair I have professional monitors, fluid and warm that I use also in Hifi. Drle of a shuffled between modernism and the warm sound of vintage in fact (or living as of Jbl Rogers great era), but rigorous and prcis.
I had a mackie (cardboard), the Dynaudio (good but not too low volume for tuft), the yamaha, Bahhhhh, lately of Genelec. I keep my dsormais NX 6A.