IK Multimedia has introduced the DSP-equipped iLoud Micro Monitor, announced as "the smallest studio reference monitors in the world".
The iLoud Micro Monitor pack is composed of two bi-amplified (class D) compact monitors delivering 50W RMS with onboard 56-bit DPS aimed at providing linear frequency response, even in the low end. It features inputs for both RCA and 1/8” connectors, and can also be paired via Bluetooth to any Bluetooth-enabled device.
- Two bi-amped studio reference monitors
- On-board 56-bit DSP for linear frequency response
- Four class D power amps
- 50W RMS total power
- Phase accurate
- Enhanced bass response
- 45Hz bass extension
- High and Low frequency level adjustment
- DESKTOP switch for accurate response correction when placed on desktops
- Comprehensive audio input: Bluetooth streaming, RCA, 1/8”
- Thermoplastic enclosure designed to reduce internal resonance
- Status/peak LED
Announced price is €299.99 (+VAT) for the pair, release date was not precisely communicated but it should be out “soon”. More details at IK Multimedia’s website.
Viewers of this article also read...
- Special offers at Waves for this Saturday Today only, Waves offers special discounts on their Trueverb and Greg Wells PianoCentric plugins as well as API Collection bundle.
- IGS releases 576 Blue Stripe IGS has released its new 576 Blue Stripe compressor unit, first introduces sooner this year at MusikMesse.
- 50% Off Four MeldaProduction Plugins This week only, MeldaProduction offers their MPowerSynth, MFreeformEqualizer, MAutoEqualizer and MMultiBandPhaser plugins at half price.