[NAMM] IK Multimedia iLoud Micro Monitor
IK Multimedia has introduced the DSP-equipped iLoud Micro Monitor, announced as "the smallest studio reference monitors in the world".
The iLoud Micro Monitor pack is composed of two bi-amplified (class D) compact monitors delivering 50W RMS with onboard 56-bit DPS aimed at providing linear frequency response, even in the low end. It features inputs for both RCA and 1/8” connectors, and can also be paired via Bluetooth to any Bluetooth-enabled device.
- Two bi-amped studio reference monitors
- On-board 56-bit DSP for linear frequency response
- Four class D power amps
- 50W RMS total power
- Phase accurate
- Enhanced bass response
- 45Hz bass extension
- High and Low frequency level adjustment
- DESKTOP switch for accurate response correction when placed on desktops
- Comprehensive audio input: Bluetooth streaming, RCA, 1/8”
- Thermoplastic enclosure designed to reduce internal resonance
- Status/peak LED
Announced price is €299.99 (+VAT) for the pair, release date was not precisely communicated but it should be out "soon". More details at IK Multimedia's website.
Viewers of this article also read...
- [NAMM] [VIDEO] HEDD Audio One Series Young company HEDD Audio has introduced the three monitors that constitute its ONE series - the Type 05, Type 07 and Type 30 models.
- [NAMM] Chameleon Labs unveil new products After a period of two years of R&D, Chameleon Labs has introduced its new line of analog audio products at the NAMM Show.
- [NAMM] [VIDEO] Tegeler Audio Schwerkraftmaschine Tegeler Audio presents its Schwerkraftmaschine compressor, a vari-mu style analog device yet one with (more than) one foot in the digital world.