Prodipe Pro Ribbon 5
Prodipe Pro Ribbon 5
Rocknweb Rocknweb
Publié le 01/18/10 à 14:26
The characteristics are quite common to all monitors except the famous tape supposed to bring sweetness in the treble. For transitions I'm very skeptical since it is mainly the role of electronic crossover so.

The look great!

- Controller HF LEVEL
- Blue Power LED
- Dimensions (H x W x D) mm: 291 x 196 x 240
- Net Weight (each): 7 Kg

My first impression of listening to these monitors is a certain softness in the treble maleureusement low ubiquitous spoil the final rendering. The sound is still stuck in the box no spatialization of stereo very directional.

<em>The frequency curve is sufficiently neutral?
</em> he ben no, there's serious and that a single adjustment on the back of HF

<em>The stereo image is good?
</em> Take time to listen to something else like KRK example

<em>The sound is clear and precise across the spectrum?
</em> well no clarity is not his thing

<em>The dynamics are respected?
</em> ... Nor

Brief listening entédiluvienne that under the guise of ensuring a better transition between the frequencies of Woof and Tweet finally sending a spray worthy of my first high fidelity philips ...

Then I fear that this smoky marketing argument did not tape ends to fizzle,
I even saw Behringer also got involved ... you say it ...

Like a lot of you who read these lines, infected by the ubiquitous pub Prodipe I almost get me too. So I was about to crack under the onslaught of advertising on the internet when I took the good idea to try them in store.

I just see, I listen and I listen to just behind KRK VXT4 positioned in the same conditions.
Uh how you tell the difference between a donkey and a horse you see?
You may say that between 300 euros and 560 euros a pair it's normal to feel a difference, yes it's true and I assure you that there's even a huge!

I saw on it seems a Woodbrass ads to 349 euros including 5 Prodipe Ribbon + a microphone + headphones 250 euros to 50 euros ... For a small start-up budget but I say why not for a long-term choice, I highly recommend this material without having listened to before!

<p class="MsoNormal" style="margin: 0cm 0cm 0pt;"> <span style="font-family: Verdana; font-size: 8pt;">PS: I know it is hard for most of us to access and listen before you buy is the meaning of my negative review left here, so take care to trap finner honed marketing.</span>