< Tous les avis Tannoy Reveal 502

Active Monitor from Tannoy belonging to the Reveal series

kiki88000 kiki88000

«  Beautiful animals! »

Published on 06/04/14 at 13:24
After hesitating with Iris, the characteristics that have motivated my choice are mainly (not to mention technical specifications available on the respective site):
1 - the price (289 € the pair with the TC level pilot in Woodbrass)
2 - the respectability of this brand.

My use is mainly access the mix home with a rather eclectic style (bass, guitar, vocals, electro few samples ... well what classical)

I have connected to my little map foscusrite Scarlett 2I4. (One more for access volume behind these speakers). The pilot will level for a possible next purchase ....

There actually was a comparative frequency curve to Genelec 1029a. Just make you a notice ....
For my part, the dynamic appears to be respected and the stereo image is quite in line with my listening habits so no surprises. I'm pretty satisfied with the sound made WHOLE ... but no I do not cry. (At least for a home without acoustic treatment so my opinion on this point will only be subjective)

I did that recently, I have may not be the hindsight but I wanted to highlight one key point:
Indeed, AF was open a discussion on a possible problem blast or noise polluting listening: THERE IS NOTHING .... but no I do not shout. Not a fart noise, hiss or other so hopefully reassure those who, like me, you waited for a sign to decide definitively. Hallelujah!
Value for money: yes then the quality (weight is also quality because they are not light)
yes then the price (price per kg it's cheap)
With my experience I made this choice and we will see later if the future gives me reason. So stay tuned ...