< Tous les avis Tannoy Reveal 601A
Tannoy Reveal 601A

Active Monitor from Tannoy belonging to the Reveal series

DjCaylus DjCaylus
Published on 12/05/13 at 02:59
I was looking for studio monitor for the songs and for the mix in my studio to replace my Focal which are now in my living room for your listening pleasure as well as limit the connectivity and studio to their simplest expression space settings.

Usage: Mix and songs. With a predilection for the mix .. the focals being ds my living room and often used for composting.

Integrated amp. A cable for electricity .. one for connecting to the table .. And it turns nikel ;)

+ A small switch to boost treble ideal for use av subs / subwoofers

The sound is neutral.

The nikel and precise stereo sound.

Excellent dynamic "Active Bass"

6months soon as I used and no complaints.

Most are the power and precision of sound. + Ease of use and space saving.

The - .. Not really ... I admit that the focal tweeters 44khz are exceptional, but for the price it really is not stolen .. It does its job and "that compares ceases to be happy" The sound is less typical than the focal and this is what we want ;)

I would do this choice without hesitation .. I love the focal assets but for the price difference "Tannoy" stands out.