Yamaha MS202 II
Yamaha MS202 II
Benjd800 Benjd800
Publié le 09/17/06 à 20:56
I bought those little powered speakers in 1993 to boost my Roland JD800.c 'was then the top of the class while being accessible (3000fr the pair).

First, one is seduced by the small size of these <span class="skimwords-unlinked">speakers.They</span> can really fit anywhere! They are beautiful and exude strength, only weakness coming from the grills protecting the HP, in my opinion a little too good <span class="skimwords-unlinked">fines.But</span> unless you drop a piano on it is normally no worries!

The second good point about these speakers is that they each have three entries: two format and a standard jack on the back cinch format. impeccable! in addition Jd800 I can stick my CD player and my drum machine! when no mixer is appreciated ... They also come with a microphone and a line <span class="skimwords-unlinked">out.nickel.Pour</span> the same price competition offered much less ...

third good, the sound! 20 watts each, it can seem a bit low. Ben is not really a potato because they were amazing! Of course we should not compare them with monitoring speakers more pros, play in a different <span class="skimwords-unlinked">cour.Le</span> sound is precise, clear, bass respond well and the breath is simply non-existent even at high volume. I like!

fourth point, the reliability. I want to stress this point because my poor MS202-II have seen it all: trimballage without much care, operating well above their noise limit (I tried to cover a battery and Marshall amps! when one is con 17 years old), the short-circuit accidental ... and they are still there, indestructible. The HP, however, have suffered a bit: I have loaned a "friend" who for six least used it to "listen" to rap with the volume <span class="skimwords-unlinked">fond.brèf.13</span> years after their purchase they are still at the center my home studio and I do not part with it anytime soon! Yamaha is the ball.

See above.

Daily use since 1993.Rapport quality / price insane! never seen better in competition.