[NAMM] SM Pro Audio AB-8
The AB-8 is a multi-channel analog to ADAT converter designed to deliver an additional 8 inputs to many of today's current digital audio products.
With 8 analog inputs and one ADAT output interface, the AB-8 is designed for use in a variety of studio configurations. Whether you're working with I/O cards, digital mixers or digital musical instruments, the AB-8 converts your analog data reliably and professionally to an 8 channel digital ADAT format stream.
The AB-8 features transformer isolated inputs on all 8 channels. This protects your audio signal from any excessive hum or other noise due to power or grounding issues. Passive level attenuators are also provided to adjust incoming signal as desired.
The AB-8 features the latest full resolution 24-bit converters and offers both internal and external sync at 44.1/48kHz sample rates. BNC word clock connectors are provided on the rear.
- 8 x Balanced and line inputs (combo)
- 8 x Passive level attenuators
- 8 x Transformer isolated inputs
- 24-bit 96kHz Delta Sigma converter
- Internal and external sync
- Word clock I/O
- 44.1/48kHz operation
- 1 RU rack-mountable chassis
- Rugged metal construction
Housed in an external chassis, the AB-8 is shielded from stray electrical interference. Combo connectors are provided for all inputs.
For more information, visit www.smproaudio.com.
Viewers of this article also read...
- [NAMM] SM Pro Audio MC03 Mk.II The MC03 MKII offers a secondary switchable vintage style circuit.
- [NAMM] New beyerdynamic M(y)88 Models Beyerdynamic has released 4 new customizable models for its M(y)88 line of mics.
- [NAMM] SM Pro DIDock Docking Station Designed to support portable audio devices in the field, the DIDock delivers audio signal conversion from connected devices to a balanced transformer isolated stereo output pair.