112db Redline Reverb Updated
112dB announced that their high-end reverb plugin Redline Reverb has been updated to version 1.0.1.
The updated demo and retail installer is available from 112dB.com/download%20and%20is%20free%20for%20registered%20users.
- Support for custom skins (Vintage skin by Scott Kane included).
- Shift click on a favorites button as a shortcut to store the current program as a favorite.
- Preset order using Prev/Next Preset buttons now identical to the presets popup menu.
- [Mac/AU] Fixed GUI offset in Bias Peak Pro.
- [Mac/AU] Automation parameter values displayed wrong in Logic.
- [Mac/AU] Fixed occasional crash when quitting host with Redline Reverb window open.
- Buttons (Bypass and Prev/Next Preset) on PowerPC Macs wouldn’t switch off.
- Parameter name display now displayed correctly.
- Saving single presets (.fxp) now works correctly.
Pricing & Availability:
Redline Reverb is available immediately in RTAS/VST/AU format for Windows XP/Vista and Mac OS X 10.4 (Tiger) and up.
The introductory price of €99 (Europe) / $99 (worldwide) is valid through June 15, after which the regular price becomes €149/$149. An unrestricted 60-day evaluation version is available.
Viewers of this article also read...
- Big Fish Audio Electron Smasher Big Fish has released The Electron Smasher collection;
- Neumann DMI-8 The DMI-8, an eight-channel version of the digital microphone interface, is now available from Neumann.
- Algorithmix LP SplitComp Algorithmix has announced the release of LP SplitComp, its new linear-phase mastering split compressor featuring parallel mode, linear-phase split filters, adjustable soft knee, auto-release and parameterized soft clipper.