DDMF preparing a reverb plugin
DDMF has revealed the GUI of Envelope, a stereo reverb plugin currently being developed.
While no detail has filtered yet and things may evolve before release, the controls already reveal the following features:
- 8 reverb types including Clean, Large Hall, Ambiance, Arena, Concert Hall, Vox Plate, Church and Chamber
- Size, Depth and Width settings (0-100% for each)
- 0-500ms Predelay setting
- Low-cut (0Hz-2kHz) and Hi-Cut (1kHz-20kHz) filters
- Dry/Wet knob
- Power and Expo/Decay on/off controls
As already mentioned, no other detail has filtered yet, still if DDMF sticks to its usual policy available formats shall include all of the usual suspects (VST, AU & AAX, maybe even RTAS) in 32- & 64-bit versions, and the price can be expected as rather affordable. No release date/price or project advancement state has been made public so far, either.
Viewers of this article also read...
- Cableguys update VolumeShaper 4 and PanShaper Cableguys has updated VolumeShaper to v4.2 and PanShaper to 1.1, adding independent settings for LFO & Mix controls.
- Flash sale on Waves' CLA Drums effect plug-in For 24 hours only, Waves' CLA Drums is available at the special price of $29.
- 50% off MXXX & three other MeldaProduction plugins This week again, MeldaProduction puts four of its plugins at half-price including their MXXX bundle with a matrix, which includes over 70 plugins.