EAReverb Group Buy Extended
eaReckon has announced that EAReverb has been updated to version 1.1.6 and that the EAReverb Group Buy subscription period has been extended and will now end on June 2nd, 2011.
New in v1.1.6:
- Alternative authorization process: It is now possible to authorize EAReverb by downloading a key file. This key file will be available after some manual verification of your account details. The challenge/response method is still available as a way to authorize EAReverb just after purchase.
- New tempo sync options: 1/16, 1/8, 1/4, 1/2, 1/1 (including "Dotted" and "Triplet" modes).
- 2 new preset categories:
- "Positioning" presets have been thought to modify the perceived distance between source signal and listener.
- "Movie Studio" presets have been designed using human, mechanical and natural sound effects as source material.
- 26 new presets added.
- New memory management.
- New "tempo sync" precision.
- Updated manuals.
Viewers of this article also read...
- Kuassa Updates Amplifikation One Kuassa has updated Amplifikation One to Version 1.2.2.
- Sinevibes Updates Dynamo, Turbo & Turbo S Sinevibes has updated its Dynamo, Turbo, and Turbo S, AudioUnit plug-ins.
- Cakewalk SONAR X1 Crossgrade Cakewalk’s SONAR X1 Essential Crossgrade offer runs through June 30.