The Exponential reverbs now in Surround versions
Exponential Audio recently released Surround versions of its R2 and PhoenixVerb reverb plug-ins.
Both R2 Surround and PhoenixVerb Surround use the same processing as the stereo versions but they can process up to 7.1 Surround projects.
Both plug-ins include hundreds of presets categorized and tagged so that you can search easily in the list. The R2 and Phoenix allow for complete adjustment of every aspect of reverberation (attack, primary reflexions, trails, dumping…). R2 Surround also include a gate and a chorus.
The effects have just been updated to v1.1, with the following changes:
- 3DLink supports new mixing formats (Dolby Atmos, Auro 3D) on compatible workstations
- New DAW support: Steinberg Nuendo and Cockos Reaper
- New presets
- Various performance and workflow improvements
PhoenixVerb Surround has a price of 279€ / $359 and R2 Surround is available for 359€ / $459. Both plug-ins can be used on Mac OS X and Windows in VST, AU and AAX 32 and 64-bit as well as RTAS 32-bit formats. Trial version can also be downloaded.
Viewers of this article also read...
- 11 UVI instruments for $79 each UVI lowers the price of 11 virtual instruments for the UVI Workstation until September 1st.
- Soundiron launches Dhol Drum v2 Dhol Drum, formerly developed by Tonehammer as Solo Dhol, has been updated by the Soundiron team.
- 5000 Plug&Mix VIP Bundles for $49 each Don’t Crac[k] and Plug & Mix are offering 5000 licences of their VIP Bundle for $49 each instead of $249.